Tuesday, January 8, 2008

January 8



Two of Boo Boo's Favorite Things In starting this project I was excited just to put my hands on my camera and start using it.

Now I realize I have to take it with me everywhere I go, so I can have the ability to seize the moment. For now- I still would like to get some early pictures of my new baby. Sadly I didn't do that with my beloved Bingo. This first picture shows Boo Boo sticking his head out the top of Daddy's shirt. He loves to burrow under all things- blankets, paper towels, shirt sleeves.....

The next photo is Boo Boo playing with an earring. No jewelry is safe around him. The first thing I do before I take him out when I get home is remove all jewelry. That includes zippers, also!!



4 comments:

Casey said...

Look at little Boo-Boo all cuddly with the safety man!!!

Oh-no! Hide the Diamonique!

Anonymous said...

LOVE that picture of BooBoo with Rudy!! How sweet!

Casey said...

You're doing a good job with your blog, Freebird. Keep it up.

Casey said...

update your blog, woman!